Wednesday, March 22, 2006

regaining control

What a week... first Joe got transfered to another store (a royal pain in the ass, since it's much farther away), then my parents stayed for a while, then they left, and then we found out that Joe got put on the night shift. The kids are extremely upset that their darling grandparents are no longer here to play with them and Joe and I are both at wits end with how to deal with everything. Our youngest has been toilet trained for a few months now, and to show her displeasure she has started wetting and filling her pants again :-( She is so unhappy, and she doesn't really know why; it's so sad. And our oldest cried herself to sleep.

I hate when things like this are out of my control.

So instead of crawling into bed and watching tv like I wanted to I went out for a brisk run/walk. Maybe I can take control of how I feel, at least. Unfortunately I'd much rather eat an entire bucket of ice cream, but somehow I don't think that would help. "The sun'll come out, tomorrow, ..." I hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home