my week
So, it has been a big week. We bought a new bed for our toddler, and she is working on toilet training (yay)! So far, so good...
Unfortunately, the rest of it hasn't been so good. A colleague of mine was in a car accident, and after a week in the hospital, he passed away. Our entire department is in shock, and I think a lot of us are revisiting things like life insurance, wills, and stuff like that. I simply cannot imagine what his family is going through. And it has made our house a bit weird lately; this hit me quite hard, although we weren't close friends, and the kids are picking up on the fact that something is off kilter.
So wear your seat-belts and be careful, folks! I don't want to have to attend any more funerals, please...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home