Wednesday, February 01, 2006

moment to moment

It has not been the best of days; I've had a headache all day and I got started late, which always puts me "off". However, I've attempted to be productive, and so I've just treated myself to a chai tea and returned to my desk to do a bit more work. I've got some relaxing music playing, and Mother Nature decided to add a little bit more to my efforts: a couple of deer just walked by in the small field that I can see outside my window. It's a little thing, but it worked; I feel very well rewarded for my efforts. If I can grasp every little moment like that, and use it to get me to the next little moment of reward then I'll be a happy person. Fortunately, with two small children around it's not hard to find those little moments. Of course, one has to be watching out for them...

I've decided I really miss walks on the waterfront. I'll have to find the time to do that at least once when I'm back in Victoria.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home