jealousy...
ok, I'm jealous. I want a beemer (see kevin and cheryl's blog) and flowers that look like ice cream when I'm stressed out (see I'm not boring you's blog) and most of all I want to splurge on that Elmo outfit for my kid and not worry about the $19.99 and where I can fit it into the budget. I know, who am I to whine! Got a good job, I own a beautiful house (well, I have part ownership with the bank, at least), I have a great husband and two AMAZING kids... but I hate being in debt. Guess that's what 10+ years of post-secondary education does for ya. sigh... and I'm one of those people now, who, unfortunately, lives paycheck to paycheck. No fallback funds here, folks. That's ok, though, because we're going to win the lottery this weekend. Yup. Right after I get hit by lightning.
Ok, whining off now!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home