Wednesday, September 28, 2005

time, where does it go???

I keep thinking 'bout blogging, then deciding not to because I have too many other pressing tasks. This time I decided that blogging is an important task too! Way busy, needless to say.

However, we did have a very productive weekend -- we started off a batch of wine, and I made mincemeat (from scratch!! with my very own home grown green tomatoes!). The whole house smelled like Christmas (Joe thought I was nuts when I said that).

And... our youngest climbed out of her crib. Middle of naptime and THUMP! waaaah... not suprised, really; she does turn two in less than a month. Our oldest did the THUMP waaaah thing at 8 months! So we're at the crib-mattress-on-the-floor stage, for a while. I keep trying to convince myself this is a good thing to do for the baby, so that she gets used to not having crib bars all around her, but it's really because we can't afford a big bed for a while. oh well... Back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home