Monday, March 30, 2009

jewelery

I recently bought some harmony balls that go on necklaces -- I thought they were kind of neat and that my daughters might like them. I got them from globalsilverfactory (through eBAY). I finally put mine on a necklace a few days ago and I love it so much I haven't take it off since. It jingles when I stand up or sit down, and the baby likes to shake it and hear it. Here's the one I bought:

.


They have little dolphins on harmony balls, harmony balls in round or heart-shaped cages (so you can take it out and roll it around and listen to it jingle :-), earrings, perfume pendants, and all sorts of neat stuff. The seller was very helpful for my order, too; she (I think!) emailed back and forth with me to get me exactly what I wanted. Go buy stuff from her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home