Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm done

I'm done with being a working mother. I'll quit my job and look after my children full time, that way I won't have to worry about if there is good daycare available and we'd be able to move anywhere in the world that we wanted. I wouldn't have to travel anywhere and stress about whether my family can manage without me, or take the kids with me and worry about babysitters for them while I'm working.

If being a mother is so easy -- unpaid labour, no qualifications needed, anyone can do it -- why the hell is it so difficult to find someone to take over for me when I leave? So since it clearly isn't feasible to do both, despite my vehement arguments that it should be feasible, I guess I'm stuck with the only possible decision. Comments, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home