projects and pictures
So I promised some pictures, and finally here they are! Socks, socks, and more socks (and these aren't even half of them...):


OK, I give up on getting them nicely aligned; you'll have to put up with that! The pair on the right were for K; she requested them after she saw the cabled pair (far left) that I did for myself. She also designed a pair for herself with pink main colour and blue tops, heels and toes. The beauty part of doing socks is that now that I have the heel and toe mastered I can do anything I want -- no pattern needed! It's a lot of fun, although sometimes they turn out a bit too bulky. That's ok; with the current unexpected snowfall bulky warm socks are not a bad thing.I also knit and crochet some clothes for a doll that we sent to my niece:


They turned out quite well, if I do say so myself! That's all for now; moving day is friday and I have to do some work and then I'd really like to start another pair of socks, this time for A... maybe I should finish off one of the pairs that I have going already though. Nah, that's no fun!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home