i'm back ...
hi folks, i'm back from our trip to Montreal. It was nice to see our entire family in one place; that hasn't happened for quite some time now (10+ years??). It's funny how one takes family for granted, then all of a sudden two things happen: one's immediate family gets spread out across the continent (or even the world) and somehow or other your extended family includes people whose names you can't recall if your life depended on it!
Here's a question for you. My brother got married, so now his wife is my sister-in-law. That's easy. But what is her sister to me? Anything? Or is she also a sister-in-law? I can never keep all these relationships straight.
On another topic, the count-down has started, 12 days until the new house!! Yay!! 'Cept I can't **wait**, there will be so much to do (put in a lawn, design the yard, get blinds, screens, shelving, figure out how to put the living room furniture ... etc. etc. etc.) and I want to do it all now. I started packing at least a month ago. I hate waiting!
And on yet another, have you all voted? Should be an interesting political scene, at least for those of you not living in provinces where the Scary Man aka Stephen Harper has already taken over. Stay tuned... and in case you haven't already visited, here's a link to stephenharpersaid.ca.

1 Comments:
Your sister-in-law's sister I would guess.
Gratz on your new house, I moved into mine last weekend ... mmm jet tub.
So much hate for Stephen Harper :( There is a similar page for Paul Martin as well :)
http://www.teammartinsaid.ca/English/index.htm
Kevin
Post a Comment
<< Home