Friday, May 27, 2005

i'm wired!!

Actually, a more accurate title would be "I'm unwired" because I just bought a wireless network card for my laptop & a wireless router and now I can connect to the internet anytime, anywhere (within my house, at least). woo hoo! So now it's 11:45 and I can't sleep, so I thought I'd be productive and do some work. Yes, this is work -- I'm uploading some papers to my university account so that I can print them. Typing this stops me from going insane while my connection bandwidth is eaten up by my uploads.

Just noticed something funny; when I go to the wireless menu it asks which network I want to connect to; Pam or ricenet. Guess which one I set up :-) And... Pam happens to be the name of the lady across the street! I'll have to see if I can connect, and if I can then a neighbourly visit might be in order.

Poop; my upload connection just died. Better fix that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home